Tour was informative and conducted at a comfortable pace. The wineries were generous in their tasting offerings, both in quality and in quantity. The smaller vehicle certainly enhanced the experience as we were able to get acquainted with our travel mates. Read more
Sonoma Valley Wine Tour
All Tasting Fees Included
Picnic Lunch Provided
Discover the Charm of Sonoma Valley
Enjoy wine tasting at three specially selected wineries throughout the region. Learn about their unique stories and processes while you sample great wines. You’ll enjoy a picnic lunch while overlooking vineyards and have free time to explore charming Sonoma Square and sample local produce including wine, cheese and chocolate- a truly memorable experience!
Get off the beaten path and discover the many hidden gems of Sonoma
Visit three boutique wineries hand-picked by us
Create a memorable experience with family and friends
Receive a generous tasting session at each winery (included in price!)
Share a picnic lunch at Larson Family Winery and take in the vineyard views
Enjoy free time to explore charming Sonoma Square
Travel in a small, friendly group on board luxury transport
Click the Tabs for More Details
• Adult: $154
• Senior (65+): $144
• Military/Hostel: $144
• Youth (under 21): $114
Prices are listed per person and in US dollars.
Please note that the prices shown are average prices. They may increase or decrease slightly depending on the season or date. Here is a full range of the prices for this tour:
• Adult: $144 – $164
• Senior: $134 – $154
• Military/Hostel: $134 – $154
• Youth (under 21): $104 – $124
Current Pricing thru 10/31/19:
• Monday through Thursday – our lowest price. Adult $144
• Sunday – our middle price. Adult $154
• Friday and Saturday – our peak price. Adult $164
Pick-ups start at 8:00 am, tour officially starts at 9:00 am.
Pick-ups are included from your San Francisco hotel or residency
• All our tours include pick-up and drop-offs within certain zones (so we can stick to our schedule!).
• You will have a 15 pick-up window.
• In the rare occasion of guests being outside of this zone or for those coming into the area via public transit, we arrange pick-up/drop-off at a public meeting point: Parc 55 Hotel at 55 Cyril Magnin St at 8:15 am.
• Please note that we do not pick up from the airport or airport hotels.
Tours are available year-round
Full-day tour concluding between 4:45 and 5:45 pm
Included in Tour:
|Picnic lunch at Larson Family Winery*||Tips for your guide|
|A detailed winery tour with descriptions of the winemaking process|
|Photo stop at the Golden Gate Bridge|
|Lively narrative on San Francisco history and neighborhoods|
|A visit to Sonoma Square|
|Pick-up and drop-off|
|Complimentary water, gum, mints and suntan lotion|
*Our picnic lunch will include deli sandwiches, side salad, cookies and bottled water. Let us know at the time of booking if you have any dietary restrictions.
Schedule for the Day
8:00 – 9:00 am: Pick-ups and then drive out to Wine Country, photo stop at Golden Great Bridge en route
10:15 – 11:15 am: Tasting at the Robledo Family Winery (Homewood Winery on Sundays)
11:30 – 1:15 pm: Second tasting at Larson Family Winery then lunch overlooking the vineyards (Saturdays usually Homewood Winery, Sundays usually Robledo)
1:30 – 2:30 pm: Free time to explore historic Sonoma Plaza
2:45 – 3:45 pm: Final tasting at Nicholson Ranch
4:45 – 5:45 pm: Arrive back to San Francisco with guest drop-off
Please note that times and wineries are subject to change.
Good to Know
• Take advantage of the fantastic wineries and buy a few bottles! Our vehicles can accommodate your purchases or the wineries can ship your bottles home.
• Remember to eat a filling breakfast before coming on the tour since there aren’t any food or coffee stops on the way to wine country.
• Be sure to bring a valid ID — the legal drinking in the US is 21.
• Wear layers and consider bringing a hat, shorts and sunglasses.
• Let us know if you are celebrating a special day like an anniversary, birthday or honeymoon and we’ll happily make your day a little more special!
• Don’t forget to tip your guide! If you’ve had a great day with us, a tip of 15-20% is customary and very much appreciated.
The Wineries You'll Visit
Please note that times and wineries are subject to change.
Robledo Family Winery
The Robledo Winery showcases a heartwarming story of hard work and strong family ties. Reynaldo Robledo made history by becoming the first Mexican vineyard worker to open a winery and tasting room in the United States. Today, the winery remains very much a family business producing some of the best wines in Sonoma. Enjoy tasting a selection of their popular wines while seated around the large oak table imported from Reynaldo’s home state of Michoacan. Read more about the Robledo winery here.
Larson Family Winery
The Larson family has been making award-winning wines for over thirty years. Located in the heart of the Carneros region, the winery was once home to the largest rodeo in Northern California and the training grounds of Seabiscuit, the famous racehorse! Take in all the fascinating rodeo memorabilia in their barn become tasting room, and enjoy the family atmosphere throughout the property that includes their 3 friendly labs, patio games, pets goats and stunning vineyard views. Read more about Larson’s winery here.
Nicholson Ranch is a small, family-owned winery producing award-winning estate wine — meaning it’s all grown, produced and bottled right there on the ranch. Enjoy a tasting experience with a difference as you stroll out to the vineyards, glass in hand and hear first-hand about the winemaking process from vine to bottle while drinking in the fantastic Sonoma views that surround you. Read more about Nicholson Ranch here.
Erin was excellent in setting up a perfectly laid out plan for three winery tastings and an hour lunch at the very cool Oakville Grocery. Ned drove and kept us on schedule. A great day, very relaxed but got to see lots. Thanks Erin and Ned! Read more
The whole tour from pick-up to drop-off lasted 7 hours. They took care of everything (transportation, wine tasting fees, and lunch). If you’re looking to spend a memorable day in wine country, give the Green Dream team a holler. Read more