Our driver, Robin, was very knowledgeable about San Francisco and the Wine Country. The wines were amazing and we had a great group! We would do it again in a heartbeat!! Read more
Combo Tour of Napa and Sonoma
Adult from $139
Visit Two Popular Regions
All Tasting Fees Included
See the Best of Napa & Sonoma on One Tour
This is our most popular tour, and for good reason too! You’ll visit and sample wines from three boutique wineries across Sonoma and Napa Valley meaning you get to see and taste the best of both regions on one fantastic tour! We’ll also include a visit to the bustling Oxbow Public Market at lunchtime.
See the best of Sonoma and Napa Valley in one day
Visit three boutique wineries hand selected by us
Meet passionate winery staff and learn about their processes and techniques
Share a memorable experience with family and friends
Enjoy free time for lunch at Oxbow Public Market
Travel in a small, friendly group on board luxury transport
Click the Tabs for More Details
Weekdays (Monday through Thursday)
- Adult: $139 per person
- Senior (65+): $129 per person
- Military/Hostel: $129 per person
- Youth (under 21): $94 per person
Weekends (Friday through Sunday)
- Adult: $149 per person
- Senior (65+): $139 per person
- Military/Hostel: $139 per person
- Youth (under 21): $104 per person
Please note that the prices shown are average prices. They may increase or decrease slightly depending on the season or date. Here is a full range of the prices for this tour:
• Adult: $139 – $159
• Senior: $129 – $149
• Military/Hostel: $129 – $149
• Youth (under 21): $94 – $114
Current Pricing thru 10/31/19:
• Monday through Thursday –our off-peak price. Adult $139
• Friday through Sunday – our peak price. Adult $149
Pick-ups start at 8:00 am, tour officially starts at 9:00 am.
Pick-ups are included from your San Francisco hotel or residency
• All our tours include pick-up and drop-offs within certain zones (so we can stick to our schedule!).
• You will have a 15 minute pick-up window.
• In the rare occasion of guests being outside of this zone or for those coming into the area via public transit, we arrange pick-up/drop-off at a public meeting point: Parc 55 Hotel at 55 Cyril Magnin St at 8:15 am.
• Please note that we do not pick up from the airport or airport hotels.
Tours are available year-round
Full-day tour with drop-offs in San Francisco between 4:45 and 5:45 pm
Included in Tour:
|A visit to three boutique wineries with tastings at each (two in Sonoma, one in Napa)||Tips for your guide|
|All tasting fees||Lunch*|
|A detailed winery tour with descriptions of the winemaking process|
|A visit to Oxbow Public Market at lunchtime|
|Lively narrative on San Francisco history and neighborhoods|
|Photo stop at the Golden Gate Bridge|
|Pick-up and drop-off|
|Complimentary water, gum, mints and suntan lotion|
*We’ll make a stop at Oxbow Public Market at lunchtime, which is full of great lunch options including vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
Schedule for the Day
8:00 – 9:00 am: Pick-ups and then drive out to Wine Country, photo stop at Golden Great Bridge en route
10:15 – 11:15 am: Tasting at Robledo Family Winery
11:30 – 12:30 pm: Second tasting at Nicholson Ranch
1:00 – 2:00 pm: Free time at Oxbow Public Market for lunch
2:30 – 3:30 pm: Final tasting at Bouchaine Vineyards
4:45 – 5:45 pm: Arrive back to San Francisco with guest drop-off
Please note that times and wineries are subject to change.
Good to Know
• Take advantage of the fantastic wineries and buy a few bottles! Our vehicles can accommodate your purchases or the wineries can ship your bottles home.
• Remember to eat a filling breakfast before coming on the tour since there aren’t any food or coffee stops on the way to wine country.
• Be sure to bring a valid ID — the legal drinking in the US is 21.
• Wear layers and consider bringing a hat, shorts and sunglasses.
• Let us know if you are celebrating a special day like an anniversary, birthday or honeymoon and we’ll happily make your day a little more special!
• Don’t forget to tip your guide! If you’ve had a great day with us, a tip of 15-20% is customary and very much appreciated.
The Wineries You'll Visit
Please note that times and wineries are subject to change.
Robledo Family Winery
The Robledo Winery showcases a heartwarming story of hard work and strong family ties. Reynaldo Robledo made history by becoming the first Mexican vineyard worker to open a winery and tasting room in the United States. Today, the winery remains very much a family business producing some of the best wines in Sonoma. Enjoy tasting a selection of their popular wines while seated around the large oak table imported from Reynaldo’s home state of Michoacan. Read more about the Robledo winery here.
Nicholson Ranch is a small, family-owned winery producing award-winning estate wine — meaning it’s all grown, produced and bottled right there on the ranch. Enjoy a tasting experience with a difference as you stroll out to the vineyards, glass in hand and hear first-hand about the winemaking process from vine to bottle while drinking in the fantastic Sonoma views that surround you. Read more about Nicholson Ranch here.
Bouchaine is the oldest continuously operating winery in the Carneros District. It is a privately-owned boutique winery, producing about 22,000 cases per year, allowing them to do some very unique things! It is also proud to be one of the first wineries to successfully participate in the Napa Green Farm Certification program. Read more about Bouchaine here.
Incredible view of the vineyards. Highly recommend. Even with a full bus, we all enjoyed ourselves. Highly recommend it and would do it again. Read more
Brilliant experience with green dream tours! Highly recommend to all tourists and locals try this tour out! We tried 2 Sonoma winery and 1 Napa winery. They are all amazing! We tried 13 wines in here, and have a lunch at ox bow public market. Our driver is a nice guy with knowledgeable service during the trip, the whole trip experience make me feel like with family. Read more