What a fantastic wine tour! It was my wife and I’s first wine tour and we couldn’t have been more pleased. Our driver Dillon Haas definitely brought the group together and added a whole other level of fun and entertainment to the tour. He was full of fun stories, facts about San Francisco, and unrelated topics that kept the group constantly laughing. Read more
The Ultimate Napa & Sonoma Wine Tour
SEE EVERYTHING IN ONE DAY!
Why is it the Ultimate Napa & Sonoma Tour?
- We keep our groups small for an intimate experience with friends and family.
- We visit wineries in both Wine Country regions: Napa and Sonoma.
- We start the day at the world-famous Oxbow Public Market.
- We offer a 2-hour break for lunch to enjoy and explore Sonoma Square (sit-down, picnic, or self-guided walking food tour).
- We offer one easy meeting location for saving time and convenience (hotel pick-ups are available).
- We take care of all the wine tastings (no surprise fees).
- We choose local boutique wineries over large corporate wineries.
- We cater to both locals and travelers, offering a seamless way to visit Wine Country from San Francisco!
Full Day Tour, Starting at $189!
SMALL TOUR GROUPS
Read What Our Guests Love About Us!
Our guide Alberto was amazing and VERY knowledgeable about the history of San Francisco. He was so generous and kind and you could definitely tell he loved his job as he went above and beyond to show us parts of the city we didn’t even know existed. Read more
Erin was excellent in setting up a perfectly laid out plan for three winery tastings and an hour lunch at the very cool Oakville Grocery. Ned drove and kept us on schedule. A great day, very relaxed but got to see lots. Thanks Erin and Ned! Read more
We Are Green Dream Tours
WINE COUNTRY TOUR ENTHUSIASTS
We are a small, locally run sustainable tour company specializing in wine tasting tours of California’s iconic Napa and Sonoma Valleys. We seek out the best wineries and share their unique personalities, histories and, of course, fantastic wines with our guests.
Expect a quality experience, from our tours and guides to our transport and selected wineries — all wrapped up in an excellent value price tag!