Green Dream Tours is currently hiring qualified and motivated tour guides.
Please send resumes to email@example.com
- Wine country tour guide/mini bus driver.
- Full-time and part-time positions open.
- 3-5 days per week. Starts April or May of 2017.
- 10 to 11 hours per day. Approximately 7:30am to 5:30pm or 6:30pm.
- Tour guide experience and driving experience is mandatory.
- Wine and wine country experience and knowledge is preferred but not mandatory.
- Must have current California Commercial Class B license, with a passenger endorsement.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Must be available to work weekends.
- Must have relatively clean driving record.
- 14 passengers plus the driver seat. Vehicles are new 2012-2017 Ford E450 buses.
- Other smaller vehicles in fleet as well. We have a new 26-passenger executive coach, ability to drive this would be helpful, not mandatory.
- Looking for a driver/tour guide to lead groups to the wine country 3-5 days per week from San Francisco.
- Must be outgoing, friendly, be a people person, be willing to go out of your way for guests, be enthusiastic about your job, and always do the best job possible.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of wine country and the winemaking process a big plus.
- Ultimately must be able to give a 15-20 minute talk about the production process.
- Part of the job includes providing narration and commentary about local sites and history and the wine country/wine industry during the entire drive up to the wine country-about 1 hour. Training will be provided.
- Salary is $200 per day for full day tours +tips. Tips are typically $50 to $100+ per day.
- Salary is $100-150 for half-day tours.
- Training wage is $120 per day.
- Positions start 4/1/17 or 5/1/17. Requires commitment through at least 10/31/17. The schedule will be cut back after 10/31/17. Possibility of continued part-time work until 12/31/17 and beyond.
- Must be available on weekends and be flexible on other days.
Serious inquiries only.
Please send your resume and any referrals to: firstname.lastname@example.org