Yes, we do allow children on our tours. Please note that according to California law, children under the age of 8 must be secured in a car seat or booster seat in the back seat. A child who is 8 or older must be at least 4-foot, 9-inches tall before he/she can be secured only by a safety belt.
The following is California Law regarding car seats and boosters. This is also our company policy:
• Children under 2 years of age shall ride in a rear-facing car seat unless the child weighs 40 or more pounds OR is 40 or more inches tall. The child shall be secured in a manner that complies with the height and weight limits specified by the manufacturer of the car seat. (California Vehicle Code Section 27360)
• Children under the age of 8 must be secured in a car seat or booster seat in the back seat.
• Children who are 8 years of age OR have reached 4’9″ in height may be secured by a booster seat, but at a minimum must be secured by a safety belt. (California Vehicle Code Section 27363)
• Passengers who are 16 years of age and over are subject to California’s Mandatory Seat Belt law.
In addition, the following company policies apply:
• Guests are responsible for providing and installing car seats or boosters.
• Guests must confirm with us in advance that it is compatible with the vehicle seat belt style.
• Guests must agree to abide by our policy.