- All credit and debit cards are charged at the time of booking.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Cash is accepted on a pre-arranged basis only. Please contact us for further info.
Online and Phone Bookings
Online and phone bookings require payment by credit or debit card.
- A deposit is required when booking through a hotel.
- Hotel bookings require payment by credit or debit card.
Green Dream Tours offers a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your tour, you may request a refund.
For the Napa, Sonoma, and Combo Napa/Sonoma tours:
- Cancellations made more than 48 hours in advance are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance are not refundable.
- Changes made more than 48 hours in advance are permitted.
- Changes made less than 48 hours in advance are not permitted, and no refund will be issued.
For the Alcatraz, Wine Country Combo Tour, and Half Day Sonoma Tour:
- Cancellations made more than 7 days in advance are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days in advance are not refundable.
- Changes made more than 7 days in advance are permitted.
- Changes made less than 7 days in advance are not permitted, and no refund will be issued.
Cancellation insurance covers you for ANY reason. No proof required. We recommend insurance because there are many circumstances which are out of one’s control such as:
- Flight delays and cancellations
- Family emergencies
Cancellation insurance covers you in the event you need to cancel your tour after the normal cancellation deadline. (Less than 48 hours in advance for the Napa Tour, Sonoma Tour, and the Combo Napa/Sonoma Tour. Or, less than 7 days in advance for the Alcatraz Tour, and the Half Day Tour of Sonoma Valley.)
You can purchase this insurance on any of our tours for an additional 10% of the total tour cost; for example, if you purchase one ticket for $149, and the insurance for $14.90, you will be refunded $163.90 minus $14.90, which equals $149. You will also be refunded all booking fees.
In the event you cancel before the normal deadline, you will be refunded for all costs, including the cost of the cancellation insurance.
The same rule applies when changing tours after the normal deadline. Refer to our cancellation policy.
If a guest does not purchase cancellation insurance and cancels after the normal deadline, we will not issue a refund.
A convenience fee will be charged on each reservation. If you cancel, the fee is refundable.
If you need to change, cancel, or reschedule your tour, or if you have any questions, please contact us as soon as possible.