I met some great people from all over the world and had a blast! The 2 wineries were quite good, very different from each other. I think there is something for everyone in this tour, am glad I decided to do it! Read more
Half-Day Sonoma Wine Tour
Spend the Perfect Morning in Wine Country
Our half-day Sonoma wine tour is the perfect way to spend a morning in wine country. You’ll visit two fantastic wineries hand-selected by us, and enjoy two generous tasting sessions accompanied by commentary and insights into the history and culture of California’s wine country. The tour concludes at lunchtime at Fisherman’s Wharf — the perfect spot for lunch and afternoon activities!
Click the Tabs for More Details
Current Pricing Valid Through 12/31/20
Weekdays (Monday through Thursday)
- Adult: $119.99 per person
- Youth (under 21): $99.99 per person
Weekends (Friday through Sunday)
- Adult: $129.99 per person
- Youth (under 21): $109.99 per person
Please note that the prices shown are average prices. They may increase or decrease slightly depending on the season or date. Here is a full range of the prices for this tour:
• Adult: $109 – $129
• Senior: $109 – $129
• Military/Hostel: $109 – $129
• Youth (under 21): $99 – $119
1300 Columbus Avenue
Meet us outside at the white curb passenger loading zone on the Northeast corner of North Point St. and Columbus Ave.
May to October
Half-day tour with drop-off at Fisherman’s Wharf at at 12:45 pm
Included in Tour:
*The tour will conclude at lunchtime at Fisherman’s Wharf. This is a popular area full of great lunch options.
Schedule for the Day
8:30-8:45 am: Meet at the pick-up point (1300 Columbus Avenue at North Point Street Holiday Inn, Fisherman’s Wharf at 8:30 am sharp, departure at 8:45 am
9:00-9:15 am: Drive out to Wine Country and photo stop at the Golden Gate Bridge
10:00-10:45 am: First tasting at Cline Cellars
11:00-11:45 am: Second tasting at Homewood Winery
11:45-12:45 pm: Depart Sonoma and drive back to San Francisco for drop-off at Fisherman’s Wharf (lots of great lunch options and other activities here!)
Please note that times and wineries are subject to change.
Good to Know
• Take advantage of the fantastic wineries and buy a few bottles! Our vehicles can accommodate your purchases or the wineries can ship your bottles home.
• Remember to eat a filling breakfast before coming on the tour since there aren’t any food or coffee stops on the way to wine country.
• Be sure to bring a valid ID — the legal drinking in the US is 21.
• Wear layers and consider bringing a hat, shorts and sunglasses.
• Let us know if you are celebrating a special day like an anniversary, birthday or honeymoon and we’ll happily make your day a little more special!
• Don’t forget to tip your guide! If you’ve had a great day with us, a tip of 15-20% is customary and very much appreciated.
The Wineries You'll Visit
Cline Cellars resides on an impressive 350-acre ranch in the famed Carneros Valley. There are exotic birds, fish ponds, miniature horses and even a museum of the missions of California. Their stunning estate is not just easy on the eyes, it’s also 100% solar-powered and focuses on producing high-quality, Rhone-style and Zinfandel wines. Read more about Cline Cellars here.
Homewood Winery is a true down-home experience. It’s a quaint and friendly micro-winery nestled in the heart of the Carneros region, producing about 1000 cases each year. With luck, you’ll get to meet the owner, Dave, and hear about his passion for the vine and how he learned and grew within the industry from simple home winemaker to cellar proprietor to produce his beloved wines.
Read What Our Guests Love About Us!
We did the Sonoma tour and it was fantastic. Alberto is the best tour guide and was so accommodating to all of our requests. Would 100% book again! Read more
Our guide Alberto was amazing and VERY knowledgeable about the history of San Francisco. He was so generous and kind and you could definitely tell he loved his job as he went above and beyond to show us parts of the city we didn’t even know existed. Read more