Loved this tour. Green Dreams responded promptly to emails and were very accommodating. Made new friends on this intimate trip on a small bus. Read more
Napa Valley Wine Tour
Adult from $159.99
All Tasting Fees Included
Small Tour Groups
Discover the Boutique Wineries of Napa Valley
Napa Valley is one of the world’s top wine-producing regions. The picturesque landscape is the definition of Wine Country, with endless rows of lush vineyards and swelling valley hills. We’ll take you to three boutique wineries we’ve hand-selected for their true character, interesting histories and, of course, fantastic Californian wines!
Visit three boutique wineries hand-picked by us
Enjoy a generous tasting session at each (included in price!)
Create a memorable experience with family & friends
Learn all about the winemaking process at one winery
Experience the stunning views and landscapes of Napa Valley
Travel in a small, friendly group on board luxury transport
Click the Tabs for More Details
Current Pricing Valid Through 12/31/21
Weekdays (Monday through Thursday)
- Adult: $159.99 per person
- Youth (under 21): $119.99 per person
Weekends (Friday through Sunday)
- Adult: $169.99 per person
- Youth (under 21): $129.99 per person
Pick-ups start at 8:00 am, tour officially starts at 9:00 am.
Pick-ups are included from your San Francisco hotel or residency
• All our tours include pick-up and drop-offs within certain zones (so we can stick to our schedule!).
• You will have a 15 minute pick-up window.
• In the rare occasion of guests being outside of this zone or for those coming into the area via public transit, we arrange pick-up/drop-off at a public meeting point: Parc 55 Hotel at 55 Cyril Magnin St at 8:15 am.
• Please note that we do not pick up from the airport or airport hotels.
Tours are available year-round
Full-day tour with drop-offs in San Francisco between 4:45 and 5:45 pm
Included in Tour:
|A visit to three boutique wineries with tastings at each||Tips for your guide|
|All tasting fees||Lunch*|
|A detailed winery tour with descriptions of the winemaking process|
|Photo stop at the Golden Gate Bridge|
|Lively narrative on San Francisco history and neighborhoods|
|A visit to Oxbow Public Market at lunchtime|
|Pick-up and drop-off|
|Complimentary water, gum, mints and suntan lotion|
*We’ll make a stop at Oxbow Public Market at lunchtime, which is full of great lunch options including vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
Schedule for the Day
8:00 – 9:00 am: Pick-ups and then drive out to Wine Country, photo stop at Golden Gate Bridge en route
10:30 – 11:30 am: Wine tasting at Kieu Hoang Winery
11:45- 1:00 pm: Second tasting at Silenus Winery
1:15 – 2:15 pm: Free time at Oxbow Public Market for lunch
2:30 – 3:30 pm: Final tasting at James Cole Estate Winery
4:45 – 5:45 pm: Arrive back to San Francisco with guest drop-off
Please note that times and wineries are subject to change.
Good to Know
• Take advantage of the fantastic wineries and buy a few bottles! Our vehicles can accommodate your purchases or the wineries can ship your bottles home.
• Remember to eat a filling breakfast before coming on the tour since there aren’t any food or coffee stops on the way to wine country.
• Be sure to bring a valid ID — the legal drinking in the US is 21.
• Wear layers and consider bringing a hat, shorts and sunglasses.
• Let us know if you are celebrating a special day like an anniversary, birthday or honeymoon and we’ll happily make your day a little more special!
• Don’t forget to tip your guide! If you’ve had a great day with us, a tip of 15-20% is customary and very much appreciated.
Click on each photo to enlarge
The Wineries You'll Visit
Please note that times and wineries are subject to change.
Nestled in the heart of Napa’s famous Carneros wine district, Kieu Hoang vineyards produce amazing Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs thanks to fog and cool breezes blowing from nearby San Pablo Bay. The winery is certified by the California Land Stewardship Institute as Fish Friendly Farming and Napa Green Certified Land. Kieu Hoang, originally from Vietnam, bought the property from the Michael Mondavi Family Estate in 2014. Hoang admittedly purchased the vineyard because of the Mondavi name and legacy, with the goal to build on that reputation with sustainable practices. Read more about Kieu Hoang Winery.
Located in the Oak Knoll district of Napa Valley, Silenus is perched in one of the most diverse growing regions in Wine Country. The proximity to San Pablo Bay provides the grapes with warm days and cool nights. Known for its Cabernet Sauvignon, this winery has a variety of tasting options including Chardonnay and Merlot. Silenus is one of the first Napa wineries to develop a Carbon Farm Plan for the vineyards to become Carbon Neutral. This type of regenerative farming has become the gold standard for green wineries around the world. Read more about Silenus Winery.
James Harder is a former wine business executive from Canada and his wife, Colleen, is a former marketing specialist. They purchased what was once a dilapidated equestrian center in 2000 and opened their tasting room in 2007. Only 11 acres in size, James Cole is in the Napa Valley AVA on Silverado Trail. It’s also near the famous Stags Leap AVA, helping influence James Cole’s amazing Cabernet Sauvignon. They also produce Chardonnay and Malbec. Read more about James Cole Estate Winery.
Read What Our Guests Love About Us!
Our guide Alberto was amazing and VERY knowledgeable about the history of San Francisco. He was so generous and kind and you could definitely tell he loved his job as he went above and beyond to show us parts of the city we didn’t even know existed. Read more
Really great day. From pick up till drop off at the end of the day, we laughed, joked, had fun, where entertained and educated, whiled listening to a magic music array. All of this was due to our tour guide and driver Dylan. He was excellent!! Read more