Napa Valley Wine Tour
Adult from $159.99
All Tasting Fees Included
Small Tour Groups
Discover the Boutique Wineries of Napa Valley
Napa Valley is one of the world’s top wine-producing regions. The picturesque landscape is the definition of Wine Country, with endless rows of lush vineyards and swelling valley hills. We’ll take you to three boutique wineries we’ve hand-selected for their true character, interesting histories and, of course, fantastic Californian wines!
Visit three boutique wineries hand-picked by us
Enjoy a generous tasting session at each (included in price!)
Create a memorable experience with family & friends
Learn all about the winemaking process at one winery
Experience the stunning views and landscapes of Napa Valley
Travel in a small, friendly group on board luxury transport
Click the Tabs for More Details
Current Pricing Valid Through 12/31/22
Weekdays (Monday through Thursday)
- Adult: $159.99 per person
- Youth (under 21): $119.99 per person
Weekends (Friday through Sunday)
- Adult: $169.99 per person
- Youth (under 21): $129.99 per person
Pick-ups start at 8:00 am, tour officially starts at 9:00 am.
Pick-ups are included from your San Francisco hotel or residency
• All our tours include pick-up and drop-offs within certain zones (so we can stick to our schedule!).
• You will have a 15 minute pick-up window.
• In the rare occasion of guests being outside of this zone or for those coming into the area via public transit, we arrange pick-up/drop-off at a public meeting point: Parc 55 Hotel at 55 Cyril Magnin St at 8:15 am.
• Please note that we do not pick up from the airport or airport hotels.
Tours are available year-round
Full-day tour with drop-offs in San Francisco between 4:45 and 5:45 pm
Included in Tour:
|A visit to three boutique wineries with tastings at each||Tips for your guide|
|All tasting fees||Lunch*|
|A detailed winery tour with descriptions of the winemaking process|
|Photo stop at the Golden Gate Bridge|
|Lively narrative on San Francisco history and neighborhoods|
|A visit to Oxbow Public Market at lunchtime|
|Pick-up and drop-off|
|Complimentary water, gum, mints and suntan lotion|
*We’ll make a stop at Oxbow Public Market at lunchtime, which is full of great lunch options including vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.