Our driver, Robin, was very knowledgeable about San Francisco and the Wine Country. The wines were amazing and we had a great group! We would do it again in a heartbeat!! Read more
Combo Tour of Napa and Sonoma
Adult from $159.99
Visit Two Popular Regions
All Tasting Fees Included
See the Best of Napa & Sonoma on One Tour
This is our most popular tour, and for good reason too! You’ll visit and sample wines from three boutique wineries across Sonoma and Napa Valley meaning you get to see and taste the best of both regions on one fantastic tour! We’ll also include a visit to the bustling Oxbow Public Market at lunchtime.
14 Passenger Maximum
Pickup and drop off at your hotel or residence*
See the best of Sonoma and Napa Valley in one day
Visit three boutique wineries hand selected by us
Meet passionate winery staff and learn about their processes and techniques
Share a memorable experience with family and friends
Enjoy free time for lunch at Oxbow Public Market
Travel in a small, friendly group on board luxury transport
*Residential pickups are limited to certain neighborhoods
Click the Tabs for More Details
Current Pricing Valid Through 12/31/22
Weekdays (Monday through Thursday)
- Adult: $159.99 per person
- Youth (under 21): $119.99 per person
Weekends (Friday through Sunday)
- Adult: $189.99 per person
- Youth (under 21): $149.99 per person
Pick-ups start at 8:00 am, tour officially starts at 9:00 am.
Pick-ups are included from your San Francisco hotel or residency. Residential pickups are limited to certain neighborhoods.
• All our tours include pick-up and drop-offs within certain zones (so we can stick to our schedule!).
• You will have a 15 minute pick-up window.
• In the rare occasion of guests being outside of this zone or for those coming into the area via public transit, we arrange pick-up/drop-off at a public meeting point: Parc 55 Hotel at 55 Cyril Magnin St at 8:15 am.
• Please note that we do not pick up from the airport or airport hotels.
Tours are available year-round
Full-day tour with drop-offs in San Francisco between 4:45 and 5:45 pm
Included in Tour:
|A visit to three boutique wineries with tastings at each (two in Sonoma, one in Napa)||Tips for your guide|
|All tasting fees||Lunch*|
|A visit to Oxbow Public Market at lunchtime|
|Lively narrative on San Francisco history and neighborhoods|
|Photo stop at the Golden Gate Bridge|
|Pick-up and drop-off|
|Complimentary water, gum, mints and suntan lotion|
*We’ll make a stop at Oxbow Public Market at lunchtime, which is full of great lunch options including vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options.
Schedule for the Day
8:00 – 9:00 am: Pick-ups and then drive out to Wine Country, photo stop at Golden Gate Bridge en route
10:15 – 11:15 am: Tasting at Peter Cellars
11:30 – 12:30 pm: Second tasting at Homewood Winery
1:00 – 2:00 pm: Free time at Oxbow Public Market for lunch
2:30 – 3:30 pm: Final tasting at Ru Vango Winery
4:45 – 5:45 pm: Arrive back to San Francisco with guest drop-off
Please note that times and wineries are subject to change.
Good to Know
• Take advantage of the fantastic wineries and buy a few bottles! Our vehicles can accommodate your purchases or the wineries can ship your bottles home.
• Remember to eat a filling breakfast before coming on the tour since there aren’t any food or coffee stops on the way to wine country.
• Be sure to bring a valid ID — the legal drinking in the US is 21.
• Wear layers and consider bringing a hat, shorts and sunglasses.
• Let us know if you are celebrating a special day like an anniversary, birthday or honeymoon and we’ll happily make your day a little more special!
• Don’t forget to tip your guide! If you’ve had a great day with us, a tip of 15-20% is customary and very much appreciated.
Click on each photo to enlarge
The Wineries You'll Visit
Please note that times and wineries are subject to change.
Peter Cellars embodies the charm of Sonoma Valley wine tasting. This boutique estate winery produces award-winning varietals under the watchful eye of winemaker Peter Mauel. He combines the unique terroir and fruit characteristics of the famous Carneros appellation with old-world French winemaking techniques. Peter grew up in the United Kingdom and honed his skills in Burgundy and Bordeaux before studying at UC Davis. Read more about Peter Cellars.
Homewood Winery is a true down-home experience. It’s a quaint and friendly micro-winery nestled in the heart of the Carneros region, producing about 1000 cases each year. With luck, you’ll get to meet the owner, Dave, and hear about his passion for the vine and how he learned and grew within the industry from simple home winemaker to cellar proprietor to produce his beloved wines. Read more about Homewood Winery.
Nestled in the heart of Napa’s famous Carneros wine district, Ru Vango vineyards produce amazing Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs thanks to fog and cool breezes blowing from nearby San Pablo Bay. The winery is certified by the California Land Stewardship Institute as Fish Friendly Farming and Napa Green Certified Land. The vineyard was formerly owned by Kieu Hoang, a Vietnam native who bought the property from the Michael Mondavi Family Estate in 2014. The vineyard still reflects the charm and sustainable commitment of the Mondavi legacy.
Read What Our Guests Love About Us!
Incredible view of the vineyards. Highly recommend. Even with a full bus, we all enjoyed ourselves. Highly recommend it and would do it again. Read more
Brilliant experience with green dream tours! Highly recommend to all tourists and locals try this tour out! We tried 2 Sonoma winery and 1 Napa winery. They are all amazing! We tried 13 wines in here, and have a lunch at ox bow public market. Our driver is a nice guy with knowledgeable service during the trip, the whole trip experience make me feel like with family. Read more