Green Dream Tours is a Travelers’ Choice Winner
Green Dream Tours has been named a 2020 Travelers’ Choice winner by Tripadvisor based on reviews, ratings and saves from travelers around the world.
According to Tripadvisor, Green Dream Tours ranks among the top 10% of attractions worldwide. Here’s what Tripadvisor had to say in its notification email.
“Congratulations on your Tripadvisor success! Your award is the result of consistently great reviews from the people that matter the most—your guests. Travelers highly value the feedback of other travelers, so spreading the word about your accolade is a great way to bring in new business.”
About Green Dream Tours
Since opening in 2008, Green Dream Tours has taken more than 60,000 guests to Napa and Sonoma. The small-group wine tour specialist has close to 2,000 reviews on Tripadvisor, including nearly 200 5-star reviews for its popular Napa & Sonoma Combo Tour.
“There are so many things that go into getting a 5-star review,” said Elie Sasson, owner of Green Dream Tours. “Our winery partners are one of the keys, providing our guests with insights about their wines and vineyards to help people from around the world experience Wine Country to its fullest.
“Our guides also make a huge impact on the tours,” added Sasson. “Our guides know Wine Country and San Francisco to ensure that our guests feel totally treated on their wine tour.”
Travelers’ Choice winners are calculated based on the millions of reviews and opinions collected in a single year from travelers around the world on Tripadvisor. The awards take into account the quality and quantity of traveler reviews, and ratings specific to each award category.
Safe Wine Tours During COVID-19
During COVID-19, the San Francisco-based wine tour company has implemented many safety practices. Here are the steps being taken during safe Wine Country tours:
- All wine tastings are held outdoors.
- The maximum size for group tours is 6 people on a 14-passenger bus to allow for physical distancing.
- Temperature checks are conducted on all guests before boarding the vehicle.
- The use of masks is required in the vehicle. Guests must bring their own.
- Stringent cleaning and sanitization of tour buses throughout the day, and deep cleaning between tours.
- Hand sanitizer available on all tours.
- Guide training to ensure the safest possible conditions.
- Each winery has its own restrictions, which all guests must follow.